Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Post ~ Five Years in the Making


I have prayed nearly every day for the last five years to be writing this post.  After 5 years of pleading in prayer, 10 months of battling infertility (more on that in a later post), and 11 weeks awaiting genetic test results:  I am beyond grateful and thrilled to have this opportunity to introduce you to Hudson Matthew!  Without a doubt his 13th, 18th, & 21st chromosomes are completely normal!!!  Praise only to God!  He is due to arrive on 4-4-14.  We don't take a single day with him for granted.

If you feel so inclined, I would totally appreciate your prayers for continued health for me and for Hudson.  That he would grow to be full term, born alive and without any defects, sickness, or disease. 

There is much more to say, but for now we are just in awe of what God has done for us.  At 9 weeks, he was measuring big!  Beyond Blessed!







15 comments:

Missy said...

Goosebump post!!! God is SO good! I am beyond excited for you and the blessings unfolding in your lives. My prayers for you will be many. Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited to read this post! And I can't wait for more details. I really hope that you'll use this blog as a way to document your pregnancy and share this wonderful news with us :) Please?

Kristin said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations!

RC said...

I don't know you but have been reading since you gave birth to your first baby. I'm so happy for you. I pray that the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful! :)

RockinMom said...

Congratulations on the new blessing. What wonderful news.

Brandi said...

Congratualtions! So very happy for you and will be praying!! xoxo

Kriss said...

I am so happy for you!!

Jeannie said...

How fantastic!! Congratulations; and what a fabulous name!!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you! I think I have continued to check on your blog just to see this post.

Congratulations and I will be praying for you and your precious unborn son.

Sherylynn said...

So happy for you! Will definitely be praying for you all :)

Marie said...

Congratulations, I have been reading your blog a long time and I am so happy to read this one, Sending prayers for you, your husband and unborn baby son, May God blessings shower down on you

The Husted Family said...

I'm so excited for you. You don't know me, but I ran across your blog after I had a miscarriage. I have been reading ever since. I have since had a still birth and two healthy children. I pray that God gives you peace thru this pregnancy and I pray that you have a wonderful healthy, normal pregnancy. Congrats!

melissa78 said...

I am sure big brother Dyaln will be watching over you and his baby brother! Congratulations!!!

lauren betchan said...

Yay!
Prayers for all of you!!!

Traci said...

I keep checking your blog for an update. I hope all is well.